Latest Morningstar Column: Why you need a U.S.-dollar registered retirement account
Latest Globe & Mail Column: China offers another path to portfolio diversification
Financial Post Are you ready to buy a house? Read these home truths first
No Hype - The Straight Goods on Investing Your Money Investing joins A Random Walk Down Wall Street on the recommended reading list at Canadian investor resource site, www.investortips.ca
Gail talked with Metro Morning about buying a house or condo
Welcome to my web site. I'm Gail Bebee, Canada's independent voice on personal finance. My passion is showing people how to take control of their money and invest smartly. Through my writing, speaking and teaching, I have helped thousands of Canadians achieve their financial goals.
At this site, you can find out more about:
- My background and qualifications
- How to hire me to speak at your next event
- No Hype - The Straight Goods on Investing Your Money, my easy-to-read book on all the investing basics for Canadians
- Articles I've written (and videos!) on money matters plus a great list of other useful resources on personal finance
- News releases and information for the media
- My thoughts on topical money matters - see “Gail in the News”
Thank you for visiting www.gailbebee.com. If you have any comments or need more information, please contact me at email@example.com
NEW COURSE: The Facts of Life about Your Finances starts March 6. Learn how to make better decisions about your finances. More info here.
Facts of Life About Your Finances - Student Materials
Investment Planning Course - Student Materials
Buying a House or Condo Course – Student Materials
- All investing basics for Canadians from Canada's independent voice on personal finance
- "I've been searching for a compehensive Canadian
guide for novices and I'm happy to recommend this one."
Ellen Roseman, The Toronto Star
- "...your book is the ONLY investment book that I have ever read that
I want to immediately re-read. Most investment material makes me
sleepy... but yours kept me awake!"