Latest Globe & Mail Column: Easy ways to create a diversified portfolio in smaller accounts
Latest Morningstar Column: Buying a home? It's not just about the purchase price.
Financial Post Are you ready to buy a house? Read these home truths first
No Hype - The Straight Goods on Investing Your Money Investing joins A Random Walk Down Wall Street on the recommended reading list at Canadian investor resource site, www.investortips.ca
Gail enters the Globe’s 2013 Stock Picking Contest
Gail talked with Metro Morning about buying a house or condo
Welcome to my web site. I'm Gail Bebee, Canada's independent voice on personal finance. My passion is showing people how to take control of their money and invest smartly. Through my writing, speaking and teaching, I have helped thousands of Canadians achieve their financial goals.
At this site, you can find out more about:
- My background and qualifications
- How to hire me to speak at your next event
- No Hype - The Straight Goods on Investing Your Money, my easy-to-read book on all the investing basics for Canadians
- How to subscribe to my FREE newsletter
- Articles I've written (and videos!) on money matters plus a great list of other useful resources on personal finance
- News releases and information for the media
- My thoughts on topical money matters - see “Gail in the News”
Thank you for visiting www.gailbebee.com. If you have any comments or need more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gail’s next course at U of T on The Straight Goods on Buying a House or Condo - coming January 2014
Gail's next Investment Planning course at Toronto District School Board - coming Fall 2013
and get "Gail's Top 20 Tips for Making Money and Sleeping Soundly"
- All investing basics for Canadians from Canada's independent voice on personal finance
- "I've been searching for a compehensive Canadian
guide for novices and I'm happy to recommend this one."
Ellen Roseman, The Toronto Star
- "...your book is the ONLY investment book that I have ever read that
I want to immediately re-read. Most investment material makes me
sleepy... but yours kept me awake!"